Why booking a semi-private tour
If you can have a Lincesed and Qualified Tourism Guide
for you and your family?
Skip the lines without overprices
This visit is to know deeply the History of the Vatican City through its Masterpieces collected by the Popes during the centuries.
We will start at the Pinacoteca (Art Gallery). Where we are going to see the most important rooms with paintings of Giotto, consider the “father of the Italian painting”, Transfiguration of Raphael, Deposition of Caravaggio and St. Girolamo of Leonardo Da Vinci are some of the Highlights to see in the Vatican Museums.
Our next stop will be in the Pavilion of the Carriages, wanted by the Pope Paul VI in 1967.
We continue to the Courtyard of the “Pigna” to reach the Octagonal Courtyard. Here is located the first collection of the Vatican Museums started by the Pope Julius II della Rovere in 1506. In this collection we can find the “Laocoon”, a Greek-Roman copy that is the example of Hellenist style. And considered one of the best quality copies of the Ancient World.
Strolling by part of the nine miles of the Vatican Museum, we will arrive to the Gallery of the Tapestries, Hall of the Maps, the Rooms of Raphael and the Sistine Chapel, with the Last Judgement and the Creation of Adam by Michelangelo.
By a Special Exit*, that as Official Local Guide, we are able to use, we will go straight into the Basilica of St. Peter. Skipping lines.
Inside, you will be astonished with all the decoration in Baroque style made by Gian Lorenzo Bernini like the Canopy over the tomb of St. Peter , as well, as the Pieta by Michelangelo. We can’t leave the Basilica without seeing the Tombs of the Saints, John Paul II and John XXIII.
Finishing your Full Immersion Vatican Tour in St. Peter Square to the see where do they put the “chimney” for the “white smoke” during the Conclave. And the window where Pope Francis appears every Sunday when is in Rome for the “Angelus”.
* The Special Exit during Wednesdays due to the activities of the Pope Francis on the Square is not available. If you are interested in visiting the Basilica, please book in the afternoon or another day.
** In the last months the Vatican Museums and the Basilica of St. Peter were closing without previous advise so if you already book and they change schedule will be in my interest to inform you as soon as possible. And try to find the best option for your visit.
What are you waiting?
SEE BELOW HOW TO BOOK NOW
Your Full Immersion Vatican Tour
with an Lincesed and Qualify Tourism Guide only for You and your family
Skip the lines without overprices
1. Check the Calendar of the Vatican Museums to be sure that it’s open the day of your visit.
2. Send me and email, here. To check my availability for the Full Immersion Vatican Tour. I will answer as soon as possible. Remember that if I don’t answer immediately, could be that in Rome is bed time or I am working with other clients.
3. As soon as you received my email, please book your entrances in the Official link of the Vatican Museum to skip the lines without overprices.
4. Check the map of the Vatican Museum, to know how to reach them with public transportation.
Price: Contact me for info.
Duration: 5 hours. The Full Immersion Vatican Tour is available only in the morning.
Places that we will visit: Pinacoteca, The Pavilion of the Carriages, Pine Cone Courtyard, Gallery of the Candelabras, Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Maps, Sistine Chapel with the Last Judgement by Michelangelo, St. Peter’s Basilica, Pietá, St. Peter’ Square and much more.
Meeting Point: At the USCITA – EXIT of the Vatican Museums, that is located on the right side of the Entrance.
Dressing Code: As in all the Roman Churches, they required shoulders and knees covered. Shorts and skirt are fine, but under your knees. No big backpacks or big umbrellas allow inside the Vatican Museums.
Not Included in the Price: Neither the tickets nor the transport from your hotel up to the Vatican City.
* Opening hours of the Basilica of Saint Peter or Vatican Museums can change without previous information (also after that you bought the tickets), in these cases I will inform you as soon as possible and suggest you the best option for you visit.